Focus on the environment and green energy
In IDA Conference Centre we have a daily focus on the environment, energy, climate, ecology and ecolabelling – please see below some of our environmental initiatives.
- Our café and two restaurants have earned the environmental diploma “Green Key”. 70% of our dairy products are organic and our coffee is 100% organic. In addition, our goal is to use 60% organic ingredients.
- Water flush in toilets is collected rainwater and reduces the water consumption by 800 m3 per year.
- Solar plant on the roof supplements the electricity consumption.
- Lights in meeting rooms and toilets turns on and off automatically.
- Ventilation in the meeting rooms is by means of refrigeration and simulated CO2 management developed together with the Danish Technological Institute.
|All environmental and energy initiatives|